Thunderstorms force Color Wars to be pushed up a day

Dylan Josephson

All of CHS heard the voice of Principal James Gleason through the halls today as he shared an update regarding Color Wars. Due to the impending thunderstorms and weather on Friday, Color Wars has been moved to tomorrow, Thurs. June 2.

“We are having Color Wars tomorrow, so everything is changed, the schedule is for tomorrow,” Gleason said.

Gleason also had “important information regarding food,” which was that the PSFA will not be doing the annual barbeque tomorrow, but that they are working on having it on Friday.

“Tomorrow just treat it as a regular day, if you bring lunch, bring lunch. If you buy lunch, buy lunch. Alright, so nothing changes regarding food. ” Gleason said. “Lunch will not be served on Friday, so you will not be able to buy lunch on Friday.”

Before letting the school know of the date change, Gleason acknowledged those who assisted him in his announcement.

“First off I would like to thank the SGA, and the teachers, the class advisors and all the students that helped out meeting prior to lunch,” Gleason said.

Current SGA president Lauryn Masciana sent an email to the school with the schedule for the day following the announcement. Team chants and tug of war will take place in the morning and both the sporting and non-sporting events, teacher competition and pie eating competition will take place after lunch.

About the Writer
Dylan Josephson, Managing Editor

Dylan Josephson is the Managing Editor of The Inkblot. He joined The Inkblot in his sophomore year as part of the Web staff. Last year he was given the job of Assistant Web editor. He is so happy to be part of The Inkblot. Outside of the newspaper, Josephson is part of the National Honor Society, the National Art Honor Society and the Senior Class Council. He hopes to pursue a career in broadcast journalism in the future. He can be reached at [email protected]