Fall Spirit Week in Photos

Fancy Day kicked off Spirit Week, and students dressed to impress in their best shoes, ties, shirts and dresses. Junior Caitlin Mclaughlin, left, of Middletown, adorns a ball gown and tiara while she dances with junior Kera McGovern of Tinton Falls.

About the Photographers
Phoebe Drummond, Managing Editor

Phoebe Drummond is the Assistant Features Editor. Now a junior, she has been writing for The Inkblot since freshman year. Other than writing for The Inkblot, Phoebe runs cross country and rides horses. She can be reached at [email protected]

Mia Gallo, Sports Editor

Mia is a senior from Matawan and has been writing for The Inkblot since her freshman year. She is so excited to be a part of the edit board as the Sports Editor this year. The Inkblot is her favorite club at CHS. Mia can be spotted around the halls of CHS dancing, crying over sad movies, and never stopping talking. In her free time, she grinds at her job at Eli’s Hot Bagels, hangs out with friends, and constantly binge watches Netflix. She can be reached at [email protected].

Khushi Kadakia, Assistant Features Editor

Khushi is a senior from Tinton Falls who has been writing for The Inkblot since her freshman year, and she is super excited to be this year’s Assistant Features Editor! Along with The Inkblot, she plays the piano and is Vice President of NHS, Secretary of the Red Cross Youth Council, a Relay for Life Team Captain and a part of the CCC. She can be reached at [email protected].

Allie Beekman, Web Editor

Allie is a senior from Neptune and has been writing for The Inkblot since her freshman year. She has written for multiple sections and now serves as the Web Editor. Allie is also the NHS Treasurer. Outside of CHS, she dances competitively through The Dancer’s Workshop and participates in a group that reads to a blind WWII Veteran. In her free time, she likes to go to the beach and hang out with friends. Allie can be reached at [email protected]

Sarah McNey, Editor-in-Chief

Sarah McNey is a senior from Freehold. After three years of writing for The Inkblot, she is honored to serve as one of this year’s Editors-in-Chief. She was Assistant Web Editor last year (#WEBisLIT). When she’s not running around CHS with a stack of copy edits, you can usually find her baking trays of brownies or wishing she had a dog. She can be reached at [email protected].

Cailey Ruderman, News Editor

Cailey Ruderman is a senior from Marlboro. She started writing for The Inkblot her sophomore year and served as Assistant News Editor her junior year. Now, she is proud to now spend her senior year as News Editor of The Inkblot. When not reporting on CHS news, Cailey is most likely making Oreo balls, or eating Oreo balls. Reach her at [email protected], or find her locker by looking for the most festive decorations in the hallway.